Rev.io is a software-as-a-service company that develops innovative billing, CRM and management solutions. This is a dynamic role with a responsibility for the detailed project management, gathering business requirements for development and facilitating the on-boarding process for our clients and 3rd party vendors. Overcoming obstacles and driving deadlines both internally and externally will be a big part of the role, as deliverables for the overall project are assigned to our clients, 3rd party vendors, and internal resources. The role requires you to be a self-driven, highly motivated individual with strong customer facing, teamwork, and support skills. This is a Project Manager Team Lead role driving implementations in a timely manner to fulfill revenue targets for Rev.io while maintaining a superior customer experience to our clients.
Values: ACT TOP
- Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Caring For Employees, Clients, and the Community
- Take Responsibility & Act like an Owner
- Transparent Leadership
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Passion for Innovation
Position: Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager will act as an account manager for a portfolio of Rev.io accounts with a focus on training, software support resolution, project management, and account relationship development. Client Success Managers are held accountable for SLA management, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
This position reports to the Vice President of Client Success.
- Effectively manage incoming calls and tickets within Rev.io SLA and customer update guidelines - solving T1 requests.
- Act as primary contact for the client to resolve product or service requests by clarifying and determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the best solution for resolution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Follow Rev.io processes to update ticket classification and client support history in account
- Coordinate escalation to Development Teams (T2, T3), when appropriate
- Conduct onboarding processes for clients during 1st 90 days
- Participates in weekly client calls with Implementation team during Transition
- Complete “handoff” checklist and conduct Welcome call into Client Success
- Own weekly Coaching Calls and 1st 90 Day processes to onboard client
- Project manage Professional Services agreements, including: Statement of Work creation; requirements gathering, test case development; coordinating SLA with Development Teams and User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop a strategic partnership between assigned clients and Rev.io, conducting quarterly account reviews and being a funnel for questions, ideas, and hurdles for the client
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and alert management of any high-risk, early warning indicators that would impact retention of client
- Present client needs to development team for inclusion on future product releases
- Be knowledgeable on Rev.io settings, configuration, and workflows for assigned client accounts and use intimate Rev.io product knowledge and proven skills to streamline customer’s business.
- Have a working knowledge of client’s current priorities, open tickets, special projects, & development items
- Recommend potential products or services to Client through account review discovery and analyzing customer needs.
- Facilitate cross-departmental meetings and client calls when necessary
- Participate in strategic planning sessions and onsite client visits as needed
- Maintain a positive, professional relationship with all client contacts.
- Assist other Account Managers as needed to ensure timely responses to clients as needed to hit team goals.
- Continually work to improve the client experience with Rev.io support, participating on project teams, as needed.
- Take the extra mile to satisfy customers and be courageous in engaging fellow Rev.io employees in trouble resolution and meeting customer expectations.
- Collaborate effectively across all departments, and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Follow the Client Success Team Expectations and strive to hit all key performance indicators.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Accounting, or related fields or equivalent experience
- Client Relationship Management experience, preferred
- Project Management experience, preferred
- Telecom Industry Experience is a plus
- Software technical support, is a plus
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience effectively collaborating across departments
- Effective listening and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This individual must display a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values and mission
Each of our careers offers competitive salaries, fantastic benefits, and an extremely enjoyable environment. You get the best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but get the culture, look and feel of a start-up.