Rev.io provides configurable software for billing, customer management, business management, payments, analytics, provisioning, and automation to service providers in telecommunications, Wireless & IoT, managed IT services, A/V, security integration, and other related industries. Our modern, cloud-based software delivers the industry’s most complete quote-to-cash experience, enabling our clients to grow their revenue efficiently.
Rev.io is an Atlanta-based company with offices in Atlanta and West Virginia. We have more than 21 years’ in business serving our clients. While we are very experienced in what we do, we are still growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional people who are excited to join us on a career-defining journey.
In all of our daily work, each of us are guided by our mission, vision and “ACT TOP” values.
Our Mission: To help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision: To be the best billing & back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end users.
Our ACT TOP Values:
- Achieving Extraordinary Results: Doing more than expected and pursuing a higher standard of work without compromising your job responsibilities.
- Caring For Employees, Clients and Community: Demonstrating empathy and concern by helping those who are most in need.
- Take Responsibility and Act Like An Owner: Being accountable and doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Transparent Leadership: Communicating openly, regardless of title or situation.
- Opportunity To Make a Positive Difference: Recognizing situations and taking action to produce a better outcome.
- Passion For Innovation: Enthusiastically finding new solutions to improve efficiency.
In a recent national survey, 97% of our employees agreed that Rev.io is a Great Place to Work. Compared to 57% agreement at comparable US-based companies, Rev.io stands out as a place where team, values and culture combine to create an amazing work environment!
About The Role:
The Account Manager role at Rev.io - PSA is responsible for our customers' post-implementation journey, focusing on helping them achieve their business outcomes and continually driving value from the PSA Platform. Our Account Managers share best practices and playbooks to help our clients scale adoption and usage while achieving their goals. You will become a trusted advisor that understands the client’s business and help them navigate the changing MSP landscape. You will work closely with other members of the Rev.io team, including Sales, Support, Engineering, and Product to provide cross-functional leadership on behalf of the client base. You will know you are successful in
this role through KPI’s such as Net Promotor Scores, increasing net retention, and reducing client support tickets.
- Managing the post-implementation customer relationship driving renewals and advocating for the client throughout their lifecycle
- Conduct efficient, targeted, and impactful consultations, identifying key customer needs and tailoring solutions to their business goals; in turn driving adoption, maturity and growth.
- Identifying potential new business opportunities in cooperation with the Sales team
- Securing renewals in order to minimize churn and sustain company revenue
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales, Product, Support, and Engineering teams to streamline customer experiences and champion product enhancements, by identifying trends across customers.
- Analyze customer feedback and engagement data, using insights to drive continuous improvement in our customer success methodologies.
- Forecast and mitigate risk of potential churn within your designated cohort.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field preferred
- 1 year of Account Management or related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of the MSP and Telecommunications market
- Knowledge of ChurnZero or other Customer Success software
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, with rates comparable to larger companies
- Company paid for life and disability insurance
- 401k with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly tech and fitness reimbursements
- Professional development allowance
At Rev.io no employee or applicant will be treated less favorably on the grounds of their sex, marital status, race, color, nationality or ethnic or national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or religion or belief. By clicking submit below, you consent to allow Rev.io to store and process the personal information submitted above.