Help Desk Analyst
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Rev.io is a highly motivated IT professional that is at the beginning stages of their career that is ready to support our internal employees with their IT needs.
To ensure rev.io employees are properly supported, and critical business systems are available.
Specific duties will include:
- Setting up and administering Windows PCs and MacBooks
- Creating and administering Active Directory objects for users and computers
- Managing of AWS Workspace and/or Azure Virtual Desktop administration experience
- Installation, Configuration and monitoring of server and PC backup software
- New User Technology Onboarding
- Day to Day support of Business-Critical applications such as email, JIRA, Confluence and zoom
- Adhere to trouble ticket SLA's
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Information Technology, or comparable work experience.
- Knowledge of general IT systems and networking
- 0-2 years of help desk experience
- Passion for improving processes and automation
Based out of Rev.io’s office in Atlanta, GA. Schedule is (2-3 days in office, 2-3 days remote), additional flexibility possible as warranted.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON COMMUNICATION WITH REV.IO:
To ensure the authenticity and security of our recruitment process, please be aware that all official communications from Rev.io regarding job applications will come from a "@rev.io" OR "@tigerpawsoftware.com" domain email address. We will never request sensitive information or extend job offers without a thorough interview process.