Rev.io provides configurable software for billing, customer management, business management, payments, analytics, provisioning, and automation to service providers in telecommunications, Wireless & IoT, managed IT services, A/V, security integration, and other related industries. Our modern, cloud-based software delivers the industry’s most complete quote-to-cash experience, enabling our clients to grow their revenue efficiently.
Rev.io is an Atlanta-based company with offices in Atlanta and West Virginia. We have more than 21 years’ in business serving our clients. While we are very experienced in what we do, we are still growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional people who are excited to join us on a career-defining journey.
In all of our daily work, each of us are guided by our mission, vision and “ACT TOP” values.
Our Mission: To help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision: To be the best billing & back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end users.
Our ACT TOP Values:
- Achieving Extraordinary Results: Doing more than expected and pursuing a higher standard of work without compromising your job responsibilities.
- Caring For Employees, Clients and Community: Demonstrating empathy and concern by helping those who are most in need.
- Take Responsibility and Act Like An Owner: Being accountable and doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Transparent Leadership: Communicating openly, regardless of title or situation.
- Opportunity To Make a Positive Difference: Recognizing situations and taking action to produce a better outcome.
- Passion For Innovation: Enthusiastically finding new solutions to improve efficiency.
About The Role:
The purpose of the Commercial Account Executive is to drive new client acquisition and territory revenue growth. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io and upholding the integrity of Rev.io's Mission & Values.
- Build and maintain a full sales pipeline from prospecting to close in a defined territory
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative goals for prospecting, customer contacts, presentations/demos, and other sales process activities
- Develop and maintain a strong consultative sales approach that creates strategic partnerships with telecom and subscription service providers to help their businesses grow
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts - weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Create and execute strategic territory plans in conjunction with sales management
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and collaboration with cross-functional teams to maximize territory and company success
- Communicate customer feedback to assist in vision and strategic planning
- Cultivate leads and interest in Rev.io through phone calls, email, and social prospecting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Educate customers on technical requirements, pricing, training, and successful implementation of the product during the sales process
- Follow up after sales to achieve referrals, grow existing business, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of integrity, commitment, and trust to exceed expectations in sales and retention of customer accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in the SaaS industry
- Strong experience cold prospecting into a defined territory
- Experience updating records in Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience building relationships with clients, partners, and prospects
- Proven track record of exceeding individual contributor expectations
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location: This role is based in Rev.io’s Atlanta Buckhead office with a hybrid 2 to 3 day a week in office schedule.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, with rates comparable to larger companies
- Company paid for life and disability insurance
- 401k with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly tech and fitness reimbursements
- Professional development allowance
At Rev.io no employee or applicant will be treated less favorably on the grounds of their sex, marital status, race, color, nationality or ethnic or national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or religion or belief. By clicking submit below, you consent to allow Rev.io to store and process the personal information submitted above.